Our therapists are based in the East Midlands. However, due to the specialist nature of our work, we cover a large geographical area including:
- swallowing assessments
- intensive and timely swallowing rehabilitation, including direct therapy, feeding equipment, positioning, education, and texture modification
- comprehensive communication assessments
- bespoke goal-oriented communication rehabilitation
- assistive technology
- communication partner training
- reports to other health professionals
In some cases an individual may benefit from intensive speech and language therapy input to maximise their potential for improvement. In these cases an assistant may visit you in addition to your therapist to increase the number of sessions you receive without significant cost implications.
All of our assistants have extensive training and experience in communication disorders.
For health care providers
Speech Tools Therapy provides consultancy services to a range of healthcare providers. We offer:
- high-calibre clinical consultancy services to include assessments and intervention packages for service users
- communication and dysphagia supervision for junior- and specialist-level speech and language therapists
- dysphagia training packages for all staff groups including catering and care teams